A person with a call to ministry, gifts of the Holy Spirit, Christian experience, moral qualities, and spiritual maturity.
College applicants must have graduated from high school or passed the GED.
Those who have received an admission letter
- Apply for admission by clicking “APPLY” in the menu at the top right or “Apply” below
- A link to fill out the application form will be sent to the registered email
- For most of the required documents, you can download the form from the application form link sent to you via email and submit it online.
- After completing the application form and submitting all documents, we will inform you of the schedule for the admission interview after reviewing the documents.
- You will be notified of your acceptance within a few days of your interview and your student account will be activated. After that, you can register for classes online and check other academic related information.
If you have any other inquiries, please click the Inquiry button below to register your information.